This is a photograph of a plate. I am just as confused as you are as to why this diagram has been put onto a plate. Nevertheless, I find it both interesting and informative. Thanks to this plate, I can finally read the lines on my palm(s). So here’s what I learnt from a plate:
1. I have a deep ‘Line of Mars’. I can only assume that this means either a) I am from Mars and therefore a man, or b) I will one day visit Mars. I sincerely hope it’s the latter.
2. I do not have a ‘Circle of Venus’, thus confirming the fact that I am not from Venus, and therefore not a woman. As you can imagine, I am quite shocked to discover this after 23 years.
3. I do not have a line of ‘Fortune’, nor do I have a line of ‘Brilliancy’. This is both demoralising and surprising. I really thought I was one of the brilliant ones.
4. I have an obvious ‘Line of Head’ but no ‘Line of Heart’. This confirms the fact that I am a cold-hearted bitch. Shit.
5. My ‘Line of Health’ is weak. I am concerned.
6. I hold 4.5 ‘Secrets of Life’. That’s a lot of responsibility for one innocent soul – I’m not sure I can handle it. I’m also not sure whether I already know these secrets, or if I’m meant to discover them along the way. If there’s another plate out there that could tell me, I’d really appreciate it.
7. There are many lines on my palm which the plate has not explained. This either highlights my complexity, or my life is screwed from this point onward. On that note, where the hell is my ‘Line of Life’?
Thanks for nothing, plate.
*If you enjoyed reading this, you might also enjoy Maybe Star Signs Ain’t So Bogus.